Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TUESDAY JANUARY 3, 2012
3:15 PM

I have stayed in the house all day today.  It is cold in Iuka today.  It is now 36 degrees and that is the high so far today.  I did go to the coffee shop this morning and caught up on the latest news.

Pat has been gone since early this morning.  She is in Memphis with my aunt.   She had a doctors appointment this morning.

Yesterday Pat's brothers, Mike and Steve came over.  Mike's wife and daughter and grandson also came.  Steve and his girlfriend came.  We had a lunch and visited for a while.  Tommy came over just before they left.  He stayed and we watched football games until about midnight.  I watched part of several games yesterday.  At one time there were four games going on at the same time.  All of the games were very good and no blowouts among the games.

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow.  Nothing is wrong, it is time for my yearly checkup and get a new prescription for my drugs for the next year.  I will have to skip my honey bun and coffee until they draw blood.  They will draw blood about 8:30 AM.  I can then have some coffee and my honey bun.  My appointment to see the doctor is not until 9:45 AM.  This will be my second time to see this doctor.  I was impressed with him the first time I had an appointment with him.

No comments: