Monday, May 19, 2008


Monday May 19, 2008
2:00 PM

Saturday I finally mounted the post to the hog an dog that Amy gave me for Christmas. They look good.

I placed the bulldog in the small hedge bed by the edge of the carport. It really looks good. I will display the hog at a later time.

This morning I asked Mike to call the animal control officer and report that there was a large bulldog in the yard of my home address. He called the officer and he went to investigate When he arrived he saw what had happened and called Mike and ask if that dog had on a sweater. Mike told him yes.

He then called me and ask me if I had a tag for the bulldog. I told him that I did not.

I later saw him at the city hall. He told me that he enjoyed the little prank we had arranged. He said that it provided him with a good laugh, and that he had needed one this morning.

No comments: