Sunday, August 29, 2010

SUNDAY AUGUST 29, 2010
1:30 PM

It was a quiet week in the city this past week. I did meet Friday with a group from the Army. The group will be in Wynne next June to provide free health services for the residents of the area. They will set up a clinic for two weeks and provide these services. This is an outreach for the Army and it is also part of their training. The group looked at several locations to provide these services and settled on the science department of Wynne High School. There were about twenty five members of the Army attending the meeting with me.

This is a big week for many people in the country. It is the beginning of the college football season. I look forward the the new season. As usual I have season tickets at Mississippi State. The first home game for Mississippi State is next Saturday. The next home game is on the following Thursday night. I really enjoy attending these games. I do not particular enjoy the long trip, but the game experience is worth the drive and time.

I have been called for jury duty for September. I have never served on a jury. I have been called on once before and that time I was not chosen to serve.

The weather has coolded down some this past week. The low ninetys seems lack a cold spell when it has been in the high ninetys.

Amy has recovered from her ear problems and she had several cases this past week.

No comments: