Sunday, October 17, 2010

SUNDAY OCTOBER 17, 2010
2:52 PM

I had a very busy week at work this week. I had a number of meetings and other items to take care of for the city.

Yesterday I spent about four hours racking leaves. There are already a number of leaves that have fallen since yesterday. It is a never ending job until all of the leaves fall from the trees. I try to stay up with the falling leaves, so it is easier to remove them from the yard.

I had to take care of a burial yesterday afternoon at Cogbill. After the funeral I conducted a wedding at the country club. The wedding was held outside and the reception was in the clubhouse. The wedding was well attended and was a beautiful wedding. I had attended the practice on Friday night. After the practice we were treated to a great meal. I wish that I had kept with the weddings that I have performed. I have not. I have done a large number.

I went to Sunday School and Church this morning. Everybody was proud for me about the Mississippi State win last night. They beat Florida ten to seven. It was a good game.

The election is on November 2nd. I will be glad when it is over. Early voting starts tomorrow.

Pat is still in Florida and having a good time. She will vote absentee. The ballot will be mailed to her in Florida.

It is still dry here. We did have 2/10 of an inch on Tuesday.

No comments: