Sunday, October 10, 2010

SUNDAY OCTOBER 10., 2010
8:05 AM

I have been on vacation since Tuesday morning. Pat and I went to Panama City on Tuesday. We had a good time doing nothing. We did travel around the coast. The weather was very good, but we did have to have a light jacket much of the time. I returned to Wynne yesterday.

I made a stop in Iuka to visit with mother. She had to go to an assisted care home this past week. She fell twice this past week at her home. She seemed to accept the situation and she seemed happy to be in the home. She would prefer to be at home, but she understands the need for the aid that the assisted care home provides.

The weather has warmed up quite a bit over the last few days. Yesterday it was in the low 90's.

The city council meets on Tuesday night of this week. I will post a report after the meeting.

I talked with Amy three times yesterday. She had a call last night from one of the places that she works. She had to make a removal and embalm a body. She was glad to get the work.

No comments: