Friday, November 19, 2010

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2010

I went to Panama City last Thursday and came home on Sunday. I picked up Pat and oscar. I had a good visit in the city. Pat had a good time spending time with her sister. I am glad that she was able to have an extended visit with her.

We celebrated Thanksgiving early. We had Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. My niece and her family came Friday night and stayed until Sunday.

Pat is on her way to Iuka. I will be going later today. We plan to clean up mothers house and visit with family members. I will go to the Mississippi State-Arkansas game tomorrow and come back to Iuka after the game. Pat's brother may go to the game with me.

The city council met last week. I presented by budgets for 2011 to the council. They have a month to go over them and they will adopt them at the December meeting. The council also discussed the master plan for the city parks. I ask them to give me their input about the master plan before the next meeting. I hope that they can agree on an plan and adopt a master plan for the city parks.

The contractor is constructing the walking trail at the sports complex. I have hired an engineer and he is working on the documents to bid the stage at the complex. The hospital is working on the documents to bid the walking trail behind the hospital and connect with the John Hayden Smith park.

No comments: