Monday, November 1, 2010

NOVEMBER 1, 2010
1:25 PM


I went to the Mississippi State and Kentucky football game on Saturday. It was a very good game and Mississippi State won 24 to 17.

After the game I went to Iuka and spent the night. Sunday morning I went to see mother and talked to David and my aunt on the phone. Mother is not doing very well. She talked about not feeling good and had some pain. It is unusual for mother to talk about not feeling well or pain.

I had the shock of the day when I walked into mother's room. My brother, Tommy, who I have not seen in 23 years was there. I visited with him for about thirty minutes and then stayed about another thirty with mother. We did not discuss the past. That is the past. We have to move forward.

Mississippi State only has one home game left. It will be on November the 30th against Arkansas. My friends in Wynne will probably remind me of this several time between now and then.

I have enjoyed going to the state games this year and the team is 7 wins and two loses.

No comments: