Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 12, 2011
9:15 AM

The Wynne City Council met last night for the regular monthly meeting. Following is the business conducted:

1. Adopted a master plan for improvments to the city parks

2. Adopted an Ordinance that allows the city to purchase supplies or services from City of
Wynne elected officials or employees

3. Reviewed the audit report for the city for the past two years

4. Approved the appointment of James Nickerson to the Wynne Water Utilities Commission

5. Received the annual report of activities at Cogbill Cemetery

I am going to Little Rock later today for the winter conference of the Arkansas Municipal League. I look forward to attending the conference. I will be able to visit with my friends from around the state and make new friends with others. I will also be able to attend sessions that will help me do my job as mayor for the city.

No comments: