Thursday, February 3, 2011

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 3, 2011
1:15 PM

I am still working on the new air conditioner for my old truck. I have to mock up the hoses for the air conditioner and have the crimped. I have completed the heater side of the system. I checked it out last night and the heater works fine. I told Pat that I may no have cool air but I have a heater that works and it only cost about $1,399,00. I have faith that when the installation is complete I will also have cool air.

The city council will meet next Tuesday night. We have several items on the agenda. Most of the items are related to the proposed sales tax for the city. I will report on this blog after the meeting.

I have a meeting of the board for the planning district tomorrow. We are in the process of hiring a new director. The board hired UALR to aid in the search. They have taken applications and ranked the applicants. I expect that tomorrow we will review the applicants and decided how many will be interviewed. I will chair the meeting. I am the 2nd vice president. The president and 1st vice president have to attend to other business.

Last weekend the weather was warm, but this week has been very cold. The high is predicted to be much higher this weekend. I sure hope that it is warmer.

No comments: