Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUNDAY APRIL 17, 2011
8:00 AM

I took it easy yesterday.  I felt much better than I did on Friday.  Pat and I had our picture made for the new church directory yesterday morning.  I did take a few minutes and mow the front yard.  It was too cold for me to mow the back yard and I did not feel like being out in the cold. 

Yesterday afternoon I performed a wedding for some friends of mine. The wedding was held outside at the home of the groom.  The wedding was well attended and was a very impressive function.   The wedding was held at 4:00 pm and by that time the weather was much better.  Over the years I have performed a number of weddings.  I wish I had kept a record of the weddings that I have performed.

Amy had a very good week of work.  She worked yesterday in Memphis and in Forrest City.  She worked more this past week than she has in several weeks.  I wish she could find a permanent job.

No comments: