Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 25 2011
6:30 AM

We are still unpacking.  Sometime in the future I think that we will get everything unpacked.  But what is the rush.

Pat and I moved our church membership to Iuka Baptist Church on Sunday morning.  I told several people that the last time I stood at he alter in Iuka Baptist that Pat and I were getting married.  We have both chosen a Sunday School class that we feel good about.  Yesterday we went to the Young at Heart group at IBC.  I told some of the people there that I was not sure that I was old enough to be a member of this group. (Young at Heart is the old folks group)   We had a very good pot luck meal and entertainment as well as a devotional and business meeting.

Pat and I registered to vote yesterday.  We will be able to vote in the November elections.  Yesterday was election day in Mississippi.  It seemed odd not being able to vote.  We have not lived in Mississippi to vote in the election yesterday.



No comments: