Sunday, November 27, 2011

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2011
3:48 PM

Tommy (my brother) and I went to the Mississippi State and Ole Miss football game last night.  It rained during most of the game, but I had ponchos that kept us dry.  Mississippi State won the game 31 to 3.  It was the first college football game Tommy had even attended.  He had  a good time I enjoyed spending time with him.

It is going to be cold here for the next several days.  The highs are going to be in the low forty's.  That will be a big change.  It has been about 70 for the past several days.

I am waiting for the man to pour my floor for my new garage.  He is busy and he will not pour if the weather is very cool.  Hopefully he will find time over the next few weeks to get the job done.  I can then start the building of the walls and roof.  I miss not having a garage to work in.

No comments: