Saturday, December 3, 2011

SATURDAY DECEMBER 3, 2011
4:45 PM

I worked in the yard two days this week.  I moved and burned three piles of limbs.  I stayed in the house for a couple of days, it was raining.  Days like that I miss not having a garage.

Pat and I went to the Iuka Christmas Parade last night.  The parade was very good and was well attended.  It seemed odd not to be in the parade. Since 1998 I was in the Wynne parade every year as mayor.

I went to the monthly breakfast for men at the church this morning.  I have enjoyed going to this each month since we moved back to Iuka.

Tomorrow is Amy's birthday.  Pat and I plan to go to Memphis and take Amy out for lunch.  She will be working.  If they are busy we may have to wait for a break in the work to eat.  Most days she can go around lunch time, but there are days when there are no breaks because of the work load.

No comments: