Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WEDNESDAY JULY 25, 2012
6:40 PM

Not much new here in Iuka.  I have been working a little in the yard everyday.  I have completed all of the clearing that I plan to complete on this property.  I have a little over one acre of our two acres cleared out.  I cut all of the vines and briers from the property and some of the small trees.  Very few of the small trees.  I can now keep it looking good with the mower and the weed eater. 

Last week I had a load of white rock delivered and spread in front of my garage.  I have also ordered enough white rock to have a hard surface from the garage to the county road.  It will take about four loads of rock.  The man who does this for me thinks that he will do the job this week or next.

Yesterday and today I worked on the shutters for the house.  I have four of them painted.  I only like eight more.  It will take several days to complete the job.  I have to take them down, clean them, prime them,  and then put at least two coats of the final color.  I then have to install them.  I can do all of the painting it the garage where it is cool with the AC.

No comments: