Thursday, July 5, 2012

THURSDAY JULY 5, 2012
5:30 PM

It has been hot in Iuka for several days.  The yards are dead and the trees and flowers look very bad.

I have just about finished by garage.  I have completed the inside.  I like a few pieces of trim on the outside.  I can not do that without help.  Pat's brothers are going to help me finish the job when the weather gets a little cooler.

Amy had six days off starting last Saturday.  She came home on Saturday and stayed till yesterday afternoon.  She enjoyed being here and not having to go to work.  This is the first time she has had time off since she started work last May.  She plans to take some vacation time next week, but she is going to fill in for one of her friends so he can take a few days off.

Yesterday I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.  Most of Pat's family came out and ate.  We had a very good meal and enjoyed visiting with each other.

No comments: