Thursday, August 23, 2012

THURSDAY AUGUST 23, 2012
5:40 PM

My garage is now completely finished.  Mike and Steve (Pat's brothers) finished putting the trim on the shop last Saturday.  It has been a long process but I am glad that the project is complete.  I have been enjoying it for several months.  The trim just added to the looks of the garage and I will not have to paint any of the outside.  Everything exposed to the outside is covered with metal.

Last year I bought some headers for my old truck.  I had them put on this week.  My truck is a six cylinder and has one tail pipe.  The headers allow two tail pipes and give the truck a very unique sound.  I have wanted to have this done since I bought the truck, but it took a long time to find headers for an old truck and then it took me a while to find a garage that would do the job.  I am very pleased with the job the garage did on this old truck.

No comments: