Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TUESDAY AUGUST 7, 2012
3:15 PM

As usual I have been working in the yard.  I do a few items each day.

I plan to go to east Tennessee the last part of the week.  My brother who likes to ride a bike wants to ride over the mountains.  I will go with  him and pick him up after his ride.  I told him I would be glad to go with him, but that I was not going to ride a bike.  He said OK.

Pat's sister is coming this week to spend a few days.  She had planned to come on Saturday, but she had some car repairs that had to be completed before she made the trip.  The car is going to be ready today.  If they complete the job before early afternoon she plans to come today, if not she will be here tomorrow.

I have been going to the coffee shop.  I need to keep up on what is going on in Iuka.  It is like Wynne, you can get a lot of information, but sometimes you can not depend on the information.

No comments: