Friday, September 28, 2012

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
9:00 AM

I have completed all of the painting on the cabinets in the kitchen, bathrooms, and the laundry room.  The company that built the new doors and base cabinets for the kitchen will be here this morning to install the new base cabinets and the new doors.  This is the next to last big project we plan to complete on our home. 
We plan to build a deck on the back of the house with a french door from the dinning room and a single door from the master bedroom.  There is no rush on this project.  We would like to have it completed by early spring.

I have removed the bench seat from my old truck.  I replaced it with bucket seats.  I think that I will enjoy the bucket seats.  They came out of a Chevrolet pickup.

Amy is here for a few days.  She is still off work from her broken bone in her ankle.  Everything is going well, but she has another week before she can return to work.  She has missed work, but she has enjoyed her unexpected vacation.  Her doctor told her that it would swell for about six months and have some pain for about one year.

No comments: