Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 10, 2012
7:10 PM

It has been cool here for the last few days.  It is that time of year.

I have had two small  medical problems the last few days.  I have visited two doctors and had a CT scan and an MRI.  I made my second trip to the doctor in Tupelo today.  One of the problems has been taken care of.  I have an appointment with another doctor tomorrow.  I hope that my second problem will be resolved after that visit.

I have been working in the yard a little over the last few days.  I cut the grass today and used my bagger to remove the leaves.  The grass will not have to be cut many more times, but I will have to deal with the leaves for a long time.

Amy is still off work with her broken bone.  She went to the doctor on Monday of this week.  He told her she could go back to work next Monday.  She has enjoyed not having to go to work, but she also got bored some of the time.  Two of the embalmers who worked with Amy have left since she last worked.  She will have to get used to working with new people when she returns next Monday.

No comments: