Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday March 7, 2008
2:45 PM

Amy was sick wed. and thur. of this week. Pat went over to Memphis to aid her. She recovered and Pat came home yesterday afternoon. When she got up this morning she was sick. She has been in the bed all day.

It is snowing now in Wynne. The snow began about 10 AM. I had to mark a grave this morning. Just as I was leaving the city hall it began snowing and has not stopped. The forecast is for us to get between 2 to 5 inches. At the present time the temp. is 31 degrees and there is no build up on the streets.

I have heard from eight of the council members about the Killough street project. All eight picked the design to add 6 feet of paving to the east side and not add curbs and piping. I think that this is the best solution considering the length of the street and the funds that the city has to spend on this project. I look forward to the completion.

No comments: