Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5, 2008
10:45 AM

I mailed all of the city council members a copy of proposals to improve Killough street. I ask the city council members to reply to me before this Friday with the choice that they would prefer.
I have received a response from two members. One of the members of the council has talked with Jerry about the street. He wants to meet tomorrow night with the committee and discuss the proposals. I will meet with them tomorrow night. Hopefully I can notify George on Friday with the choice of the council. I look forward to improving this section of Killough.

We had quite a bit of snow yesterday in Wynne. Because of the conditions all of the snow was gone by early afternoon. The snow that fell did not cause any problems that I am aware of in the city.

The forecast is a chance of snow again Thursday night or Friday. I hope that there is no snow that causes any problems for the residents or our city workers.

No comments: