Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25, 2008
9:15 AM

I talked with George yesterday and he thinks that he will have the plans for Killough complete this week. I hope we can bid the project and award the contract at the April meeting of the city council.

Pat and I went to Iuka this past weekend. We visited with my family on Saturday night. Pat cooked soup and Aunt Ginny, David, Sandra and Sherron were there along with me, Pat and mother. We had a good meal and a good visit with the family.

Pat and Sherron went to church Sunday morning at the church were their mother is buried. They had a good time. After church Pat, Sherron and I visited with Steve and looked at his additions to his home. We then went to Mike's and had lunch with the Belk family. It was a very good meal and we had time to visit with all of Pat's family.

After lunch we returned to Wynne, stopping on the way to pick up Oscar. He was excited to see me and Pat. We had his hair cut and they cut it short. He looks very different with short hair.

I left work early yesterday and cut the yard. I also burned the limbs that have been falling in the back yard from all of the high winds that we have had over the last few weeks. I think that I a ready to get back to working in the yard.

No comments: