Sunday, January 31, 2010

SUNDAY JANUARY 31, 2010
7:00 AM

Pat and I spent the day inside yesterday. The snow and sleet have stopped, but we now have ice.

I talked several times with Jerry yesterday. He and some of the street crew spent the day putting out sand and salt. I am glad that we decided to purchase the spreader. The spreader works very well and we do not have city crews out in the cold on the back of a truck shoveling out sand and salt. It is going to be cold for some time. At the present time the temperature is 15 degrees.

Wynne Baptist Church has cancelled all activities for today. I think that the decision was the correct decision. I will miss not going to Sunday School and church today, but people need to stay off the streets today unless their is an emergency.

No comments: