Thursday, March 31, 2011

THURSDAY MARCH 31, 2011 7:34 PM I am going to take a few days off. I have not had a break in several months. It has been quiet at city hall for the past several days. We now have four candidates who have announced that they plan to seek the position of mayor for the City of Wynne. It has been cold here for the past several days. I spent this past weekend in side. It was too cold to do anything outside. The weather is predicted to be warmer over the next several days. I hope that it is warmer. I plan to complete several outside projects while I am off. I received a call a few minutes ago informing me that Mr. Ken Bock has passed away. It has been my pleasure to appear with him on Yawn Patrol on KWYN once a month since October of 1998. That was the date that I became mayor. I appeared with him and over the years several other host. Mr. Ken has been there I began. The co host has changed several times. I will miss Mr. Ken and I will miss not going to the radio station after every city council meeting.

No comments: