Sunday, May 22, 2011

SUNDAY MAY 22, 2011
1:00 PM

Pat continues to pack for our move.  I have packed part of the stuff in the garage.  I have packed most of the stuff that can be packed.  Most of the stuff that is left will  not be packed, but will have to be moved.

I put some extensions on my trailer yesterday.  I will take them off when all of this move is complete.  They will make caring stuff to Iuka easier and it will be easier to secure the load.

Amy started her new job last Monday.  She is enjoying working full time again, and she really enjoys working at this funeral home.  She works almost all of the time in the prep room.  That is the part of the funeral industry that she enjoys the most.  She plans to move back to Memphis as soon as she can afford to live without our help.

Brother Matt has been preaching for a long, long time from Luke.  He has taken quite a few jabs about the time he has spent in Luke.  If nothing happens he will complete his series on Luke next Sunday.  I told him a few weeks ago that it looked like he would finish Luke before we moved.  I look like he will.

No comments: