Sunday, May 8, 2011

SUNDAY MAY 8, 2011
6:37 AM

Pat and I went to Iuka on Friday afternoon and returned yesterday afternoon.  We took the Camaro and a trailer and truck load of boxes.

I did yard work  late Friday and yesterday morning.  Pat did some work inside our home.  We got to see my two brothers and my aunt.  We stopped on our way home to see mother.   She was able to talk much better than she did the last time we were home.  She did say that she had been in the bed for several days.  When we arrived one of the workers told us that she did not want to have help eating.  When we went in her room she had eaten her lunch by herself.

Pat and I are both aching this morning from our work over the weekend.

The city council meets on Tuesday night.  I will make a report here on Wednesday.  Tuesday is also election day in Wynne for the special sales tax.   I have already voted.  I sure hope that the tax passes.  If it does it will be a positive for the city and the new administration. 

No comments: