Friday, May 18, 2012

FRIDAY MAY 18, 2012
9:50 PM

Pat and I had some business to take care of this morning.  We completed our business about eleven o'clock and returned home. 

I spent the rest of the day moving the last of items from our carport to the new garage.  When I had all of the items moved, I removed the last of the enclosure I put up last year.  We now have a complete carport to use.  We have been using part of it for several days.  I am glad to have complete use of the carport for parking cars and not enclosed storage.

We went to Corinth tonight and had supper.  After eating we did some shopping for a few items that we needed and are not available in Iuka.

Tomorrow I plan to take it easy.  I do plan to go to the coffee shop in the morning and catch up on the latest coffee shop reports.

No comments: