Thursday, May 17, 2012

THURSDAY MAY  17, 2012
6:15 PM

I went to Tupelo today for a check up with my surgeon.  I got a very good report.  I have to go back in three weeks for a final check up.

I have been working on my shop for the last several days.  I have the metal on the front and I have built the wall dividing the shop in two parts.  I did this because I plan to have heat and cooling in only one part of the garage.  There is no need to spend the money to heat and cool the entire building.

I had a good surprise yesterday.  I was about to eat lunch when Jerry Brewster called me.  He told he that he was about ten minutes from Iuka.  I told him that I would meet him near the highway that goes on the edge of Iuka.  We met at Jack's.  We had lunch and a very good visit, then we came to my home and I gave Jerry a tour of my property here in Iuka.  It was good to visit with Jerry and catch up on activities in Wynne.  He was comming through Iuka from Fort Payne AL.  He was driving a new truck from the factory to Wynne  for use in the sanitation department.

I went to the car club meeting on Tuesday night this week.  Pat was able to go to this meeting for the first time.  She had other activities that have prevented her from attending in the past.  The club will have another trip early in June.  We will drive to Selmer and attend a car show and fistival.  Pat and I plan to make the trip. 

No comments: