Saturday, June 30, 2012

SAURDAY JUNE 30, 2012
3:00 PM

I have finished the inside of my garage.  I have the ceiling and walls completely installed.  I have installed the heater (I DO NOT NEED IT NOW---IT IS OVER 100 DEGREES NOW IN IUKA).  I now need to install some shelving for all of my stuff and arange the space so I can use the space that is not used for storage.  It was nice working in the shop this week with the AC.  Yesterday I had insulation blown in the attic.  I have carried on of my  XM radios to the shop.  It is good to have access to more than one station on the radio.  My radio in the shop will only pick up one station in the shop building.

I cleaned up and washed Pat's Explorer this morning.  It still looks good when it is clean.

Amy has a few days off (including some vacation) and she plans to come to Iuka today and can stay as much as six days.  That will be determined by calls she may get from the funeral homes she does trade work for.

No comments: