Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TUESDAY JANUARY 15, 2013
12:15 PM

The weather has been cold the last few days.  We have had a lot of rain and some sleet.

My truck was hit by a deer last Friday night.  I was driving from Corinth about 8:00 pm going down the highway at about 65 miles per hour.  Out of the night a deer appeared and hit the left side of my truck.  My brother in law was with me and we both thought that there would be damage to the truck.  When the deer hit my truck it made a loud noise and rocked the truck.  I drove to the next town and pulled in to a gas station with good lights.  We got out expecting to see a lot of damage.  We could find no scratch on the truck.  There was some hair on the running board and some blood and hair on the rear tire and rim.  We could not believe there was no damage.

No comments: