Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 8, 2008

I have had a very busy day in the office of Mayor. I have been very wanted and needed person today. I have had several meetings today with city personnel and citizens of Wynne. I have also had several calls to respond to during the day. Hopefully I had a productive day with all of the problems and request I responded to in the best way I could with the information that I had to work with.

I also took time to get my hair cut. My wife reminds me from time to time that I need to get a haircut. The length of my hair seems to bother her more than me.

My day will not end for several more hours. Tonight is the regular monthly meeting of the city council. The agenda is quite long, but I think that we will be able to complete the business of the city in, I hope, a short meeting.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Very cool post! I can't believe your wife would harrass you about your hair! lol