Friday, May 22, 2009

FRIDAY MAY 22, 2009
1:25 PM

I am at city hall by my self today. Theda is taking a vacation day. We will be closed on Monday for Memorial day holiday.

It has been very quiet today. I have only had one phone call and there has not been a single person come in to city hall today.

We are having trouble with our residential garbage truck today. In fact at the present time the truck is in Jonesboro or own it way. The men did not complete their route before the trouble began. They are coming in tomorrow and complete today's route.

Speaking of garbage.... We are not able to stay up with the amount of trash (class three and four) being placed on the street. I think that some of the problem is people are doing spring cleaning of their property.

Pat and I plan to spend the holiday in Memphis with Amy. Amy is doing much better. I pray that she continues to improve and is able to find a job.

No comments: