Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2009
10:45 AM

I am at Amy's home in Memphis now. Pat has been here a week. She is spending some time with Amy as she has started her new job.

Amy started her new job on Tuesday of this week. She has had a very busy week. The funeral home has been very busy this week. She is now on her way to work. She has a number of responsibilities at the funeral home today. This afternoon she has to conduct a funeral. Because of the individual and the job this individual had, there will be a huge crowd.

Amy seems to really enjoy her new job. She enjoys the people she is working with at the funeral home.

Pat continues to improve, but she is still having a lot of pain and she can not have weight on her broken leg very long. I remember the the doctor told us that it would take six months to a year for a complete recovery. She is scheduled to go back to the doctor in about ten days. I hope that she will be able to return to work after her check up.

I went to the junior high football game on Thursday night and the senior high football game on Friday night. I enjoyed both games but the Wynne teams lost both games. Someone in the stands told me that this group of young people had excellent records before Thursday night.

I have started working on the budgets for next year. I do not plan any big changes, but I do plan to propose some additions to some of the budgets.

No comments: