Sunday, November 15, 2009

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2009
2:25 PM

I went to the Mississippi State and Alabama football game at Mississippi State last night. State played well for three quarters, but Alabama blew State out in the fourth quarter. The final score was 31 to 3.

The attendance at the game set a record for State. After the game it took me two hours to get out of the parking lot. I spent the night in Tupelo. I got to the hotel about 12:45 AM. I was glad that I did not have to drive all the way home.

This morning I took a little side trip and made a surprise visit to mothers in Iuka. She was surprised to see me and I was glad that I took the time to go visit with her. I stayed about one hour and then came home. I was tired and after I ate lunch I took a short nap. I feel much better now.

Mississippi State plays Arkansas next week. The game is in Little Rock and the kick off is about 11:30 AM. I look forward to going to the game and not have to drive so long.

No comments: