Monday, March 15, 2010

MONDAY MARCH 15, 2010
1:00 PM

I spent the weekend in Memphis with Amy and Pat. I spent most of Saturday watching basketball games. I saw some very good games. It was too cold to be outside much.

Sunday Pat, Amy, and I went to Iuka to visit family. We visited with mother for a while and Amy and Pat went to a shower for our niece. They said the shower was very good and they had a good time visiting with friends and family. I did not go to the shower. I stayed with mother. David came out and we got caught up on what we have been doing. He has been busy since the first of the year with his practice. He said that he has had a very good tax business so far this year.

I watched Mississippi State on Friday night and Saturday night. They won both days but came up one point short in overtime for the conference championship. I had to listen to that game, because mother does not have a TV. They did not make the NCAA tournament, but will play in the NIT. They had a good year, but they did not have very many wins over good teams.

No comments: