Monday, March 1, 2010

MONDAY MARCH 1, 2010
4:30 AM

Friday was a difficult day at work. I have an unusual problem that I have to deal with. I have started the process and will continue over the next several days to take care of this problem. At the present time I only have one side of the problem. I am going to get the other side of the problem this morning. I will then make a decision on how to properly solve this issue.

Today starts a big day in the life of many citizens of the state. The filling period for elective office starts today at noon and ends next Monday at noon. It will be interesting to see who decides who will decide to seek office in the state, and who will seek office in Wynne and Cross County.

Pat has been in Wynne this weekend. It was good to have her home for a few days. She has enjoyed visiting with Amy in Memphis the past few weeks. Amy seems to be doing very well.

No comments: