Friday, April 23, 2010

FRIDAY APRIL 23, 2010
6:00 PM

I got my old truck back from the shop this afternoon. The mechanic did a lot of work on the truck and now it should be road ready. The mechanic has had the truck for several days, but he knew that I was not in a rush and he had a few problems finding parts to make the repairs. I drove it a little bit this afternoon and it really works well. I look forward to driving it more over the next few days. I will not drive it very much. It has no power, no air conditioner and it is a 1972 model.

Pat is in Panama City visiting with her sister. She seems to be having a good time.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

My mother and her husband are the couple on the end of Killough who have bought the Model T.

Pat said...

If you only knew what a good time we're having!! Miss you!