Monday, April 5, 2010

MONDAY APRIL 5, 2010
6:15 PM

I had a very busy day at the office today. I spent a lot of time dealing with cemetery business. I made about six trips to the cemetery to handle all of the request.

I had a meeting with an engineering firm from Little Rock. They were making a call to inform me of the services that they offer for cities. I had met with one of their employees some time back, but today one of the owners came to meet me. I am aware of this firm and they have a good reputation, but at the present time the city does not have work for an engineering firm.

I also had a meeting with representative of Senator Lincoln's office. He was here with a group from Forrest City that I have been working with for over eleven years on Town Creek. The representative thinks that we might get some funds to work on this project. I sure hope so.

No comments: