Sunday, April 25, 2010

SUNDAY APRIL 25, 2010
5:40 PM

I went to church and Sunday school this morning. Brother Matt has a very good sermon. The lesson in Sunday school was very interesting as usual.

This afternoon I went to Memphis and had lunch with Amy. On my way to Memphis she called and said that she was on her way to embalm a body. I told her that I would drive slow and I need to stop at a store in Memphis. I told her to call me when she finished her work. I had just gone in the store when she called and told me that she was finished with the body. We agreed about where to eat and decided that we would meet at the cafe. We both arrived at the parking lot at the same time. When we got inside she told me that another funeral home had called and wanted her to embalm a body for them. When we finished lunch, I came home and she headed for her job. We had a very good lunch and enjoyed our visit. In fact we could not eat all of our lunch and she got a box to take home with her. She said that there was enough food for her supper.

After I got home I called and got a report from Pat. She is doing fine and having a good time with Sher. Just after I hung up mother called to check on me. I had planned to call her, but she beat me to the call. She was doing fine and just wanted to check on me.

No comments: