Friday, September 10, 2010

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
10:00 PM

I went to the Mississippi State/Auburn football game at Mississippi State last night. I left Wynne about noon. The game was a very good game. State lost 17 to 14. There was a large crowd at the game. After the game I went to Iuka to mothers. I got to Iuka about 1:30 AM. I got up early this morning and took care of some business in Iuka. I also visited with mother for a while and visited David. I talked to Aunt Ginny but I did not see her. I got to Wynne this afternoon about three thirty.

The city council meets on Tuesday night. We have several items of business to take care of at the meeting. I will report here on the blog next week.

I have been called for jury duty for circuit court next week. I will have to call on Sunday night to see if I have to report on Monday. The notice said that I may have to serve for ten days. I have only been called for jury duty one other time. That time I never actually served on a jury, but I had to go to the court for several days and go through the selection process.

I do not think that I will have to do very much yard work tomorrow. I will probably watch some football games on TV. There are several good games tomorrow.

No comments: