Friday, September 3, 2010

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
9:20 PM

This has been a busy week for me at work. I am looking forward to a three day weekend. There were not any major decisions to be made this week, but I have been very busy taking care of mostly routine business.

I attended the Wynne High School football game tonight. I left after the half time was complete. I enjoyed watching the high school team compete. There was a very good crowd at the game. I enjoyed seeing a number of old friends from school and former students. The Wynne team played a very good first half. In fact they were leading. At the present time in the fourth quarter Wynne is still leading. Go Jackets...............

I have a busy day tomorrow. I will be going to Mississippi State for their game with the University of Memphis. After the game tomorrow night I will go to Mothers in Iuka and spend the night. I will visit with her and other family in Iuka and return to Wynne Sunday afternoon.

No comments: