Saturday, December 17, 2011

SATURDAY DECEMBER 17, 2011
7:50 PM

I spent the day inside the house.  It was too cold for me to do anything outside.  I  watched some football and basketball games on TV.

The Christmas party was this evening at Carrington House.  Pat and I went.  When we got there all of the residents were in the lobby.  Their family members were also there.  Each family brought a covered dish and the home provided the rest of the food.  There was plenty of food. 

Kay Bain a northeast Mississippi performer sang several Christmas songs.  After her performance residents and their families ate dinner.  There were tables set up outside the rooms for the members and guest to eat.  Tommy and Carol were also there.  After we ate mother went back to bed and the staff delivered the gifts to the residents.  Mother received several nice gifts.

Everyone had a good time.  After visiting with mother and the family Pat and I came home.  I am watching Dallas and Tampa play a football game.

No comments: