Thursday, December 22, 2011

THURSDAY DECEMBER 22, 2011
2:35 PM

It has been raining here all day.  It has been a good day to stay inside.  Pat has been cleaning the house today.

I have not felt good today.  I have been running a fever.  Pat told me if I did not get better that I should got to the doctor.  If I do not get better I will go.  I do not want to be sick during the Christmas season.

Amy is planning to come home on Friday night.  She is off Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  She will get to spend three days here if she does not have to go to one of her other jobs.  (she does contract work for a Memphis funeral home and a funeral home in Arkansas)  She needs to make the money, but I hope she gets to spend three days in Iuka.

I went to the coffee shop this morning.  One of the ladies that does a lot of baking brought a strawberry cake and chocolate chip cookies.  The men at the table enjoyed both.  I asked if I could bring Pat a piece of cake.  They told me that I could, but they were going to check with Pat and make sure that she got the cake.  I did give her the cake.

One of our neighbors brought us a cake today for Christmas.  I graduated with her husband and he in in my Sunday School class.  She also brought us a cake when we first moved to Iuka.

It is good to have neighbors like this couple.

No comments: