Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TUESDAY DECEMBER 27, 2011
5:30 AM

We had a very good Christmas.  The family all got together at my brothers house for breakfast.  Everyone had plenty to eat and I enjoyed visiting with family members.  Mother came.  She enjoyed the visit and food.  My sister in law had scanned a lot of old family pictures and they were on a slide show on the TV.  Mother enjoyed viewing the pictures.

Amy any Matt came late Saturday night.  He had to go to work on Monday, so they had to go back home on Sunday evening.  She got a call Christmas day from one of her outside jobs, so she would have had to leave even if Matt could have stayed.  She sent me a text yesterday afternoon.  She was working on her third body at that time and had made a removal for the funeral home.  I hate that she could not spend more time with the family, but she had a good day making extra money yesterday.

Pat had lunch for some family members on Christmas day.  One of my brothers and his family, my aunt, Amy, Matt, Pat, and I all enjoyed the food and company for  a few hours.

I had a gift card from Lowes and Amy gave me another one for Christmas.  I went to Lowes yesterday and used them to buy a chain saw.  I used it a little yesterday before the rain forced me to stop.  I was removing some of the trees that had to be taken down to install the new field line.  I will finish the job over the next several days.

I enjoyed the time we had together with family members over the Christmas holidays.

No comments: