Saturday, June 2, 2012


SATURDAY JUNE 2, 2012
4:20 PM

I went to the Baptist Brotherhood breakfast this morning at my church.  We had a good breakfast and a good devotional.  This is a monthly event at my church.  I always enjoy going and visiting with men of the church and hearing a good devotional.  I try to go every month.  I have missed a very few since we moved to Iuka.

After I got home I finished putting the siding on my garage.  I only like three pieces and that part of the work will be complete.  ( When I ordered I did not order enough)  I will order the three pieces next week and complete the job.  The outside is complete except for some trim that has to be installed.  I will have to have some help installing the trim.

When the electrical is complete I will start on the inside.  I need to install insulation and ceiling and walls.  I am not in a rush to complete that part of the job.  I also have to build some shelving and arrange all my stuff.



No comments: