Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TUESDAY JUNE 5 2012
8:15 PM

I worked inside my garage today.  Yesterday and today I build some shelves to put all of my stuff on.  I completed them this morning and arranged the stuff on them.  I will build a few more when I get the wiring, insulation and walls installed on the side that I plan to heat and cool.  I am very pleased with the shop so far.

When  I finished the work in the shop I did a little yard work.  We had some winds on Monday and I picked up sticks from the yard and burned them.  After that I cleared a small spot near the drive way.  I removed some vines and briers.  I then burned them.

I have to go to the surgeon in Tupelo on Thursday.  He though that I would be completely healed by now, but it  has not completely healed, so I will go back on Thursday.  It is almost healed, but not completely.  He told me that if it was healed I could call him and not come back, but it is not completely healed.

No comments: