Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TUESDAY JUNE 12, 2012
6:00 PM

Last Thursday afternoon I went to the lake for the first time since we moved back to Iuka.  David, Tommy, and I rode around the lake for about two hours in David's boat.  We all had a good time and I enjoyed spending time with them.

Last Friday Pat and I went to Florence for supper.  We had a good meal and then we went to Sears and I bought a new tool box.  The one I have is fine, but I needed some more tool storage.

Last Saturday Pat and I went on the car club cruise to Selmer.  There was a car show.  We drove over and then looked at all of the cars.  After that we went to our neice's home.  She lives about ten miles from Selmer.  She and her husband have just moved to their home.

I have worked in the yard the last two days.  Yesterday the electrician came and worked about two hours on my garage.  They planned to come back today and have everything completed.  They never showed up.  They will be back sometime.

Pat went to Florence today for a Red Hat meeting and lunch.  She said that they had 15 women to go.  She enjoyed the outing.

No comments: