Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26, 2008
10:25 AM

The new cart system seems to be working well. We are still getting a few questions about the new system. We are also getting some positive comments about the new system. I still think that when we get a few small bugs worked out it will prove to be a very good change for the sanitation department.

Jerry and Randy are in Waco TX to attend training for our new sweeper. They will spend two days at the factory in training on our new machine. I think that this will be time well spent by our employees. They will have a better understanding of how to properly take care of and use the new sweeper.

The street crew has started working again on the bridge. When they complete their work the bridge should last for a very long period of time.

Tonight I will be attending a meeting of the Razorback Club. I look forward to hearing the new coach speak to the meeting tonight. I also look forward to the food from Corky's. I enjoy their food every time I have eaten in their stores or at a catered event.

Tomorrow I have to have a tooth filled and then go to North Little Rock to an Executive Committee meeting to the AML. I look forward to seeing many of my friends from around the state as well as take care of the business of the AML.

No comments: