Tuesday, February 5, 2008

January 5, 2008
10:30 AM

Yesterday I helped Carol with the letters to the citizens about the new carts that the city will be using when the citizens receive them. The street department started yesterday to deliver the carts.

A group from the fire department helped with the letters yesterday. A group from the fire department are now placing stamps on the letters. They should go out today.

I went to the city shop to help with the stamps. When I arrived Lynn and Rusty were there to pick up the letters. They said that they had six people at the fire station and had a system to complete the process in a short period of time.

Today is the presidential primary in Arkansas. I voted about 7:30 this morning. I look forward to the results from Arkansas and the other 23 states that are holding elections today. There is a small chance that we will know who will be the represenatives of the parties after today.

No comments: