Friday, October 3, 2008

FRIDAY OCTOBER 3, 2008
3:58 PM

I have just ordered three street lights for Highway One south at the EAKUS plant. A few days ago the chamber of commerce contacted me about the need for street lights at this location. The subject had been discussed at a meeting that the chamber had had with EAKUS officials. I told the chamber, and then I contacted an EAKUS official and told them that I would be happy to order the street lights.

I contacted the Entergy representative that day and left a voice mail. He called today and we met at the location and I explained what we needed. He told me to send the form to the Entergy office requesting the lights and that he would start working on his part today. I have sent my request to Entergy. The lights should be installed in a few days. Another happy outcome.

No comments: